Monday, November 18, 2013

What do you want to accomplish before you die? (Open Thread)


What do you want to accomplish before you die? 


 With the aid of some fellow artists and volunteers, she coated the wall with chalkboard paint. They neatly stenciled the words "Before I die I want to _______" in eight rows of 10, then bolted cups of chalk to the wall. This was an open invitation for strangers to write whatever they wanted, and the results were stunning.

 Read the full blog post from Mashable here: http://mashable.com/2013/11/17/before-i-die-artist-experiment/

 And I ask you to comment below on the question: What do you want to accomplish before you die?

5 comments:

  1. Make others happy and become a better me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of GNH? Gross National Happiness is interesting to compare to Gross National Product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. professionally, i plan to attain literary world domination.
    personally, i want to watch my son become the amazing & wonderful man i know he can be.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing on here :) - I know I directed you here a bit, but I wanted to see some faces here. Glad to have some friends posting on my blog. Nice feeling.

    ReplyDelete